We want your feedback!
By Khara Hanlon
We wanted to share with you all of the exciting things you can find on our website! Here is a countdown of 10 things to explore on www.dancemagazine.com! We have exclusive content for you to take advantage of including supplements, resources, past articles, blogs, and more!
Ten www.dancemagazine.com features:
10. A gallery of past Dance Magazine covers going all the way back to 1927! http://www.dancemagazine.com/covergallery
9. Choreography in focus, a video series in which Wendy Perron talks to choreographers, dancers, and friends about choreography. Sometimes the conversations are absolutely hilarious! They're a must for inside info. http://www.dancemagazine.com/choreographyinfocus
8. Giveaways (right now you can win NYCB tickets). They're on our home page towards the bottom right.
7. Live performance reviews! http://www.dancemagazine.com/reviews
6. Oodles of awesome dance videos and a monthly contest where you can upload your own work for a chance to be in the magazine! http://dancemedia.com/channels/dance-magazine
5. A calendar of upcoming performances. Search for something to see, or submit your own project: http://calendar.dancemedia.com/
4. A list of resources for aspiring choreographers: http://www.dancemagazine.com/issues/April-2009/Choreography-Knocks
3. Our growing list of female choreographers: http://www.dancemagazine.com/choreographers
2. Our In Memoriam page, http://www.dancemagazine.com/in_memoriam
1. Searchable content from our past issues. Remember that article you loved from 2009? You can probably find it here! http://www.dancemagazine.com/issues