If you're not immersed in a summer study program, or you're just in-between classes at the moment, you are probably trying to stay in shape over the summer. Here are a few DVDs that can help during any downtime. You could even take them with you on vacation!
1. The Ten-Minute Ballet Break by Finis Jhung. It's got short, sweet segments.
2. Active-Isolated Strength Program by Tezero Productions. Anything you can do to increase strength and decrease your risk of injury is a good thing. http://www.tezoroproductions.com/product-dance-videos-stretch-strength-19-22-19.html
3. More than Mat Pilates: Advanced level. This one is no joke. http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/more-than-mat-pilates-advanced-level-7587
4. Lester Horton advanced beginner's class. This is the technique the Ailey dancers learn! http://www.danceclassmusic.com/wm06d.html
5. Zen Ga Flow by Stott Pilates. Hey, you want to work on mind-body connection, too! http://www.merrithew.com/shop/ProductDetail/DV81258_Dvd--Zenga-Flow