Earlier this week, choreographic cool girl Emma Portner and actor/actually-very-good dancer Ellen Page warmed our (literally) icy hearts by announcing their marriage:
We couldn't be happier for the two creative powerhouses, who have demonstrated the true meaning of #CoupleGoals many times over:
1. When we realized that Page has just as much of a talent crush as we do.
2. When their first (adorable) collaboration included acoustic Britney Spears (because of course it did).
3. When we got to see Page dance for the first time—and she was amazing.
4. When the duo expanded their 90s acoustic cover series to include the Backstreet Boys.
5. When they celebrated the holidays in the most EP2 (yes, we've coined it) way.
6. When they made us ugly cry with their "You Don't Live Here Anymore" duet.
7. And finally, when they supported each other's work, over and over again.