Burned out from the Nutcracker but still in the holiday spirit? Christmas may be over, but the abundance of holiday programs is not! Check out these five non-Nutcracker shows and performances to carry you into the New Year with holiday cheer.
1) Radio City Christmas Spectacular: A high-energy, festive, joyful and truly spectacular performance, starring none other than the amazing Radio City Rockettes.
2) Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical: A beloved childhood story of a grinch whose heart was two sizes too small, brought to life (with song and dance!).
3) Hansel and Gretel:The Met Opera brings audience members to a different land of sweets in this operatic rendition of the Brothers Grimm classic story.
4) The Little Match Girl: If you're lucky enough to be in London, this is a must: a ballet version of Hans Christian Andersen's touching tale by choreographer Arthur Pita.
5) Annie: A modern day rendition of a fan-favorite musical, hitting the silver screen this holiday season!