Friday Film Break
Transfiguration – Featuring Erika Lemay
March 4, 2022
Transfiguration features Canadian sky dancer Erika Lemay, who has performed extensively as a soloist guest star with Cirque du Soleil, in collaboration with German composer Sven Helbig. The short film combines Lemay’s balletic movement quality with her aerial skill set. “It takes 10 percent of your career and efforts to become great at something; the remaining 90 percent will be spent on becoming excellent, to belong to the elite,” Lemay commented about the project. Transfiguration was filmed by Joao Pedro Plácido.