Top Health Tips of 2014
December 29, 2014
As 2014 wraps up, many dancers are thinking about New Year’s resolutions. If you need inspiration, look no further. Check out these hand-picked, positive health topics from Dance Magazine‘s 2014 Your Body columns. Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2015!
1. Want to build a better pointe? Try these strengthening and stretching exercises.
2. Coming back from an injury can be scary. Check out our advice for making sure you’re mentally ready, too.
3. Not loving your reflection? Experts weigh in on how to develop a healthier relationship with the mirror.
4. Stage fright can be crippling. Here’s how to overcome performance anxiety.
5. Feeling sluggish? Find out which everyday habits could be hurting your dance game.